I’m a Senior Associate in the Public Liability and Motor Vehicle Accident claims departments at Slater and Gordon Lawyers, helping clients who have been either injured on the road or in a public place through no fault of their own.
I lead our Direct-to-Lawyer team who are responsible for providing advice in public liability, medical law, motor vehicle accident compensation and workers compensation claims. I’m also a member of the firm’s Pro Bono and Legal Profession Committee.
Having initially set out on a path towards social work, I was drawn to a career in law as a way to help others. With this in mind, I was attracted to Slater and Gordon from the outset.
When assisting clients I listen carefully to understand them and their unique circumstances. I take a client’s individual circumstances into account and provide very practical advice about how to move forward.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted to Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours, Melbourne University
- Top ranked student, Civil Litigation/Dispute Resolution, Melbourne University
- 2008 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- Director - Satellite Foundation
- Adjunt Lecturer - College of Law Victoria
- Sessional Lecturer - Deakin University
- 2008 - 2010, St Vincent’s Hospital
- 2006 - 2008, Eastern Health and Eastern Access Community Health
- 2006 - 2007, Asylum Seeker Resource Centre
- 2005 - 2009, Shire of Yarra Ranges
- 2004 - 2008, Carers Victoria
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- LIV Professional Development Committee
- Australia Day award recipient for services to community – Yarra Ranges Council
- Speaker for Road Trauma Support Services Victoria
- Speaker for SANE Australia
- Law Institute of Victoria’s Victorian Law Awards – Finalist Emerging Lawyer of the Year Award 2016 and Top 10 Rising Stars 2017