As a Lawyer, I’m passionate about helping people injured through no fault of their own get the best possible outcome from their public liability case.
I’ve been working with Slater and Gordon since 2014, focusing solely on public liability cases, and was drawn to the firm as it shares my commitment to getting justice for everyday Australians.
My clients are those who have suffered from:
• recreational and sporting accidents
• sexual and physical assaults and school bullying
• defective products
• dog and animal attacks
• aviation accidents.
My job is more than just understanding your injury. To ensure I get you the best outcome I also want to understand the many ways your injury has impacted your life—including your ability to work, as well as the personal impact on your family and social life.
I’m motivated by seeing my clients get fair settlements for their personal injury claims. My proudest achievement is being able to help people take on insurers and big corporations.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2017 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2017 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, Deakin University
- 2014 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women's Lawyers