As a Senior Associate at Slater and Gordon, I’m dedicated to giving injured people the best possible advice for a successful transport accident claim.
I manage the Ballarat office and the Motor Vehicle Accident department in both the Ballarat and Bendigo offices. I live in Ballarat, the town in which I was born and bred and love, and I travel weekly to fortnightly to see clients at the Bendigo office.
I’m an accredited specialist in personal injury law and have handled a wide range of personal injury claims since 2007. I really love coming to work each day to help others, especially people going through tough times. It is my job—and a great source of personal satisfaction—to maximise my client's compensation entitlements and to make a difference for the better to their lives.
I pride myself on my compassion and ability to connect with people and explain the law in plain English. My priority is to keep you up to date and fully informed about your rights and obligations, so you feel supported throughout your claim.
Sue was shortlisted as a finalist in the Regional Lawyer of the Year category for the 15th Victorian Legal Awards.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2015 - Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2008 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2007 - Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- 2010 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2007 - 2010, Saines Lucas Solicitors
- Finalist for Regional/Suburban Lawyer of the Year at the 2018 Australian Law Awards
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Treasurer, Ballarat & District Law Association