I grew up in a home with a single mother. I saw the struggles that she had with the legal system growing up and I knew I wanted to understand the system so that I could help others navigate it as simply as possible.
I began working in personal injury litigation because I genuinely wanted to help people and that continues to be my driving motivation. Each case provides another opportunity to hear someone's story and achieve the best result possible.
I love the work that I do and the satisfaction that comes from knowing you have helped someone through one of the most difficult periods of their life.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2016 Practice Management Course
- 2010 Admitted to practice
- 2010 Practical Legal Training Course - College of Law
- 2009 Bachelor of Business (accountancy) / Bachelor of Laws (Honours) - Queensland University of Technology
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society member
- ALA Committee Member
- Women on Boards member