I believe that one must never see a need without doing something about it. Personal injury to me is more than just a system of compensation. It allows me to utilise the law to fulfil my purpose in life, which is to help those who are disadvantaged, vulnerable and in need. The reward for me is in knowing that I have contributed to an improvement in my client's quality of life.
I have experience working with client's who have sustained some of the most traumatic physical and psychological injuries. To be able to fully understand the impacts of these injuries, I create a safe and trusting environment for my client's, so that they can help me see life through their eyes. The next step is to guide them through every step of the way.
The claims process can be tedious and daunting. I make every effort to stand by my client's through some of their worst days. I am friendly and approachable, but also firm when fighting for my client's rights.
Above all, I value forming strong client relationships built on trust. honesty, and respect.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Macquarie University- Bachelor of laws, and Bachelor of Commerce Majoring in Human Resources. (2013- 2017)
- College of Law- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice. (2017-2018)
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales (18 May 2018)
- 2021 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2017 - 2021, Trump Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- The Law Society of New South Wales