As a Senior Associate in Slater and Gordon’s motor vehicle accident team, I’m privileged to draw on my experience and knowledge to help injured Victorians get the compensation they need and deserve.
My passion for helping others is my driving force—I believe that everyone deserves access to expert legal advice, no matter their background.
I’ve won countless cases for my clients in areas such as:
• wage and medical expense disputes
• permanent impairment lump sum claims
• serious injury applications
• common law damages claims.
I approach every case with care and skill, communicating clearly so you know what to expect and making sure you feel supported through every step of your claim. When I work with you, I bring the best possible advice, support and representation to win your case.
My experience also includes instructing in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal and in the County and Supreme Courts of Victoria.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2012 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2012 - Registered Practitioner at High Court of Australia
- 2011 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- 2010 - Bachelor of Arts/Behavioural Science, La Trobe University
- 2016 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2011 - 2016, Victorian Compensation Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Spinal Cord Injuries Australia, Professional Member