I’m a Senior Associate at Slater and Gordon and have practised in personal injury law since I became a lawyer in 2006. While living in New South Wales I worked in the Comcare and military compensation teams, and since moving to Victoria in 2009 I’ve worked exclusively in the motor vehicle accident area.
My clients are typically people who have sustained injuries as a result of a transport accident. They are vulnerable and often feel lost—my goal is to help them access compensation for the trauma they have suffered. For example, I achieved a settlement of more than $1 million for a client who suffered severe injuries when he was struck by a car while cycling.
I’m friendly and approachable—I try to make the legal process as smooth and as easy to understand as possible. I’m also clear with clients from the outset regarding their prospects of success, and I keep them updated regularly.
I’ve always been motivated to help people, and personal injury law allows me to combine my interests in social justice and medicine. I feel privileged to be able to assist people from all walks of life and many different cultural backgrounds.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2013 - Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2006 - Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2006 - Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Wollongong
- 2005 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Wollongong
- 2005 - Bachelor of Arts, University of Wollongong
- 2001 - Licence de Droit, University of Orleans (France)
- 2006 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2006, Administrative Appeals Tribunal
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria