I was admitted as a lawyer in 2012 and now focus primarily on workers’ compensation at Slater and Gordon. I understand the complex challenges you can face after a workplace injury and I’m passionate about supporting you through every step of your case.
I have the expertise to thoroughly assess the viability of your claim and advise you of the chances of a successful outcome, the likely costs involved and the potential for financial compensation.
When you work with me you’ll see that I’m always upfront—I don’t sugar-coat the truth.
I always follow through on my promises, even with simple things like phoning you back within the time I gave you. I encourage my clients to meet with me face-to-face if needed, to help them better understand their case.
I decided to study law because I wanted help and be a voice for people in need. I strongly believe that everyone should be treated equally, regardless of their race, occupation or income.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2012 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- 2011 - Bachelor of Laws, Murdoch University
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- 2019 Doyle's Guide - Personal Injury and Compensation Law Rising Star