As an Associate Lawyer with Slater and Gordon, I’m proud to use my knowledge and experience to help people injured at work and in motor vehicle accidents get the best possible results from their compensation claims.
I’ve been practicing law since 2009, and now help clients with Workers’ Compensation common law, impairment benefits and statutory benefits claims. I also have experience in Transport Accident Commission cases and serious injury motor vehicle accident common law claims.
I chose law to help those who otherwise would not be able to get justice. The compensation system can be a complicated and stressful experience for injured clients. My aim is to manage the legal process so they can focus on recovery.
I believe that a great relationship between a lawyer and their client is built on honesty and good communication. I pride myself on being the main point of contact for my clients and work hard to keep the lines of communication open.
One achievement I’m very proud of is a $1 million payout to a service technician who suffered electric shock to 80% of his body. Our team pushed through many complex negotiations to win this much-needed outcome for our client.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- 2014 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2011 - 2014, Patrick Robinson & Co Personal Injury Lawyers
- 2010 - 2011, E-Collect (In-House Legal)
- 2009 - 2010, Department of Environment and Sustainability Bushfires Taskforce
- 2008 - 2009, Garland Hawthorne Brahe Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Monash Alumini
- Golden Key Society Member