I am a people and results oriented person and lawyer with a passion for fairness.
I specialise in Superannuation Law at Slater and Gordon. I have over 15 years of experience in commercial litigation including insurance, demurrage and recoveries. My team and I progress and litigate claims relating to total and permanent disablement, death, trauma and income protection in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2008 Admission to Supreme Court of Western Australia
- 2008 Admission to High Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) - University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) - University of Western Australia
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales