As a public liability lawyer with Slater and Gordon, I am dedicated to helping people who have suffered significant injuries in public spaces, ensuring they receive expert legal advice and fair compensation.
After starting my legal career at Nowicki Carbone Lawyers in 2013 where I helped win WorkCover and common law damages cases, I joined Slater and Gordon in 2016 to focus on public liability law. Since then, I have helped a large number of clients access the financial support they deserve to get their lives back on track.
I help clients who have suffered injuries due to:
• council cases
• dog attacks
• aviation incidents
• parachute cases
• sexual assault
• defective products
• occupier’s liability.
Many injured clients are initially daunted by the thought of claiming compensation from large companies such as fast food chains, supermarkets, councils and other government departments. With the help of a dedicated and determined legal team, I am able to make sure my clients get fair compensation so that they are able to move forward with their lives in a meaningful way.
Everyone deserves access to justice and support, so I make sure I do whatever I can to win for you, regardless of your situation.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2017 Australian Practicing Certificate
- 2016 Leo Cussen Institute
- 2015 Bachelor of Law/Criminology (Honours)
- 2016 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2013 - 2016, Nowicki Carbone Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Slater and Gordon Pro-Bono Committee
- Business Development Leader Melbourne/Geelong
- Doyles Guide 2020 – Injury & Compensation Law Rising Stars - Australia