I bring my passion for helping those in need to my role as Principal Lawyer with Slater and Gordon’s motor vehicle accident team. It’s important to me that injured people have access to expert legal advice, no matter their background or situation.
With more than a decade of experience working for the Transport Accident Commission (TAC), I’ve worked on both sides of the fence when it comes to motor vehicle accident claims and this unique insight helps me bring the best approach to your case.
I have the expertise to assess the viability of your claim and advise you of the chances of a successful outcome, the likely costs involved and the potential compensation. I am hard working and highly motivated to get the best possible outcome for my clients. I feel privileged to be able to stand up for you.
I’m straightforward and down to earth, and I make sure I explain the law and your options in a way that is easily understood—I know how complicated the legal system can seem, so I’m here to help you navigate the process in a simple and stress-free way.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours)
- 2016 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2010 - Present, Friday Night Coordinator at the Fitzroy Legal Service
- 2004 - 2016, Transport Accident Commission
- 2014 - 2016, Volunteer lawyer at Homeless Law Clinic in Geelong
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria, Transport Accident Commission Committee
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Fitzroy Legal Service