As Principal Lawyer within the medical law team at Slater and Gordon, I am proud to share my experience and know how to help those who have been injured as a result of medical negligence get the best compensation, justice and support they deserve.
I truly understand the complex challenges you can face after this sort of injury, and I’m passionate about helping you feel supported through every step of your personal injury case.
I’m proud to draw on my knowledge of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and Queensland medical legal systems, my relationships with major defendant firms, and top medical minds here and abroad to give you the best advice, support and representation to win your case.
I also have significant experience in handling complex public liability and common law claims. Previously, I worked in insurance litigation, acting on behalf of the major insurers in professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation and motor vehicle accident claims.
After joining Slater and Gordon in February 2013 as an Associate, I took over the ACT medical law practice in July 2013. I was promoted to Senior Associate in 2015 and Principal Lawyer in early 2017, along with an appointment to Supervisor of the Queensland medical law practice.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2009 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Australian Capital Territory
- 2009 - Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- 2008 - Bachelor of Arts/Laws, University of Canberra
- 2013 to present, Slater and Gordon, Principal Lawyer
- 2009 - 2013, Moray and Agnew Lawyers, Lawyer
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of the Australian Capital Territory
- Law Council of Australia
- Australian Lawyers Alliance