Since 2011, I’ve worked at Slater and Gordon helping clients with all types of personal injury cases—including workers’ compensation, motor vehicle accident or public liability claims—get the justice they need and deserve.
I chose a career in law to help fight for people who could not fight for themselves. It’s this passion that led me to work in personal injury law—helping everyday people facing difficult circumstances get compensation, support and justice.
I bring compassion, empathy and attention to detail to every case, and I’m experienced in giving advice across jurisdictions on particularly complex cases.
I’m here to help you navigate the complex and overwhelming claims process, and it’s my mission to make sure you fully understand what you’re entitled to. It’s important to me that you feel supported every step of the way.
One of the most challenging yet important cases I’ve worked on was helping an ambulance officer who was severely assaulted and threatened while attending a job and subsequently suffered severe post-traumatic stress disorder. I helped my client get a settlement of more than $500,000 through a workers’ compensation claim and a work-injury damages claim.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, The Law Society of New South Wales
- Admitted to Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Wollongong
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales