As an associate lawyer with Slater and Gordon I work across motor vehicle accident and public liability law and have experience running cases in the County and Supreme Courts of Victoria. I’m passionate about protecting the rights of ordinary people and helping them navigate a system they might not be able to on their own.
Being able to help injured people in what is often the most difficult time of their lives is very important to me. I’m motivated by the chance to help my clients access the entitlements they deserve, easing their stress so they can focus on their treatment and recovery.
Two of my proudest outcomes to date are:
• winning a Supreme Court jury trial for a client with complex pre-existing medical conditions who was injured in a transport accident, resulting in $320,000 in damages being awarded
• securing an $800,000 settlement for a young client who was severely burned in a house fire.
As your lawyer, I’m compassionate and honest. You’ll always know where your case is at and you’ll understand the strengths and weaknesses of your claim. I’m determined and can adapt to the unique circumstances of your case to get the best outcome for you.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2014 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2014 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2013 - Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Leo Cussen Institute
- 2012 - Bachelor of Laws, Latrobe University
- 2012 - Bachelor of Business, Latrobe University
- 2007 - Advance Diploma of Legal Practice, RMIT University
- 2012 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- LIV Young Lawyers
- Gippsland Law Association
- Latrobe Young Professionals
- Latrobe Valley Badminton Association