As a Practice Group Leader in the personal injury team at Slater and Gordon, I’m proud to share my experience, and know how to help people who have suffered a workplace injury get the compensation, justice and support they deserve.
I’ve helped injured workers from all walks of life navigate the complex legal system and ensured they were compensated fairly for their injuries. I’m passionate about helping you understand and feel supported through every step of your personal injury case.
Through my work on successful WorkCover claims, I’ve achieved large lump sum compensation for clients affected by industrial diseases like cancer and respiratory illness. I'm especially proud of my work representing and securing wins for people in the firefighting industry.
I approach every case with empathy and understanding, and I make sure I’m always available to assist and support my clients.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2015 - Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2010 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2009 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2008 - Bachelor of Laws, Victoria University
- 2008 - Bachelor of Business (Accounting), Victoria University
- 2009 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria