As Principal Lawyer in the Public Liability team at Slater and Gordon, I’m proud to help people who have been injured in:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Work accidents
- Incidents with defective and faulty products
- Sporting accidents.
Since 2001, I’ve been managing public liability claims for clients from across New South Wales, nationally and internationally. I’ve been an accredited specialist in compensation law since 2004.
I understand the difficulties and stress you may be experiencing after an injury and I know the legal system can be daunting. I’ll help you navigate the process and get the best result possible without adding stress to an already tough situation.
I’m passionate about supporting you through every step of your case and will use my exceptional negotiating skills and extensive knowledge of compensation law to get a successful outcome for you.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Social Worker, Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Bachelor of Social Work, University of Sydney
- 2011 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 1999-2011, Keddies Lawyers
- 1995-1999, Teakle Ormsby George and Associates
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales