As a Practice Group Leader for Motor Vehicle Accidents in Slater and Gordon’s Newcastle office, I’m proud to draw on my many years’ experience in compensation claims to help my clients get the outcome they need and deserve.
I’m an Accredited Specialist in Compensation and after 12 years’ practicing solely in this field, what still matters most to me is helping people achieve financial stability in their lives. I’m driven to help clients overcome unfair determinations by insurers—it’s what I find fulfilling about my role.
My clients come from all walks of life, but all share the burden of having suffered life-changing and tragic events. I’m here to help you feel supported and confident about your case, and work closely with you to get the outcomes you need to get your life back on track.
I completed my postgraduate Diploma in Law with the New South Wales Legal Practitioners Admission Board in 1998 and joined Slater and Gordon in 2005. My career history is mainly in the legal field but I also spent time in the NSW Department of Education.
Assisting clients overcome unjust determinations is what I find most fulfilling in my role.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Society New South Wales
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Diploma in Law, New South Wales Legal Practitioners Admission Board
- Bachelor of Education (Social Sciences)
- 2005 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2000 - 2005, Whitelaw Mcdonald Solicitors
- 1999 - 2000, Moray and Agnew
- 1993 - 1998, NSW Department of Education
Memberships and Associations
- New South Wales Law Society