Having practised at Slater and Gordon for 19 years, I’ve had the privilege of representing many clients from diverse backgrounds and accomplishing significant results both in and out of court.
The people I represent are normal, everyday people who have been injured at work and who, in most cases, are now struggling to make ends meet.
Helping my clients get back on track is my driving motivation. With the support of my team, who are well versed in the WorkCover scheme, we strive to provide an efficient service. For me, job satisfaction is about achieving an outcome that will make a difference to the lives of my clients.
As a direct communicator, I take great care in answering your concerns in plain English, ensuring that any legal complexities impacting your case are explained in a way that is easily understood.
I am most proud of:
• reaching a $1.5 million settlement for a claim where the client was the occupational health and safety officer and the case was hard fought by the three defendants
• obtaining the statutory maximum payout (almost $2 million) for a client whose previous lawyers failed to prosecute the claim appropriately in Victoria and Western Australia
• a successful Court of Appeal outcome.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2003 - Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 1997 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1995 - Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- 1992 - Bachelor of Science, Monash University
- 1999 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 1997 - 1999, Arnold Thomas and Becker
Memberships and Associations
- Member - Magistrates' Court, WorkCover Committee
- Member - County Court, "Serious Injury" User Group
- Member - Personal Injury Advisory Committee, Law Institute of Victoria