I joined Slater and Gordon in 2012 and am now a Principal Lawyer in the industrial and employment law team. Standing up for the rights of employees is very important to me—I believe that everyone should be able to work in a fair and equitable workplace.
My strength as a lawyer is my ability to successfully negotiate with employers to reach the best possible outcomes for my clients.
Everyone should have access to expert legal advice, no matter their background. I make sure that my clients always know their rights in the workplace and that they’re treated on the same playing field as their employers.
As a husband and father of two, I’m a strong supporter of fair maternity/paternity leave and also have extensive experience in discrimination cases including sexual harassment.
Whatever your legal challenge, I can give you reliable and practical advice, tailored to your personal workplace situation.
Daniel was my lawyer representing me at Slater & Gordon and I am, and always will be, eternally grateful for all the assistance and life long learning I have gained from his professionalism.
Daniel is a very solid lawyer who practices nothing but the best customer service methods, often putting his clients above himself. His service was first class.
Daniel is a very thorough and highly competent professional who always had my best interests in mind. I was always well informed with Daniel and I always felt like I was in very good hands. He never missed a scheduled meeting and he always took my calls.
What I especially liked about Daniel was his ability to remain calm in crisis situations, when I myself was in crisis. He was a very calming and welcome influence.
- Mr. Giuseppe Bellantone
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2013 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2012 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- 2012 - Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, The Australian National University
- 2011 - Bachelor of Laws, The University of Notre Dame Australia
- 2011 - Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy), The University of Notre Dame Australia
- 2012 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2012 - Industrial Officer, Community and Public Sector Union - Civil Service Association
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Australian Services Union
- Industrial Relations Society of Western Australia
- Board member - Metropolitan Migrant Resource Centre Inc