I’m a lawyer in the Perth motor vehicle accidents team at Slater and Gordon, where I help my clients obtain compensation after an accident.
I have worked exclusively in personal injury law since 2017. In addition to motor vehicle accidents, I also have experience with public liability, workers’ compensation and criminal injuries compensation claims.
I understand that the legal system can be confusing and intimidating. I guide my clients through this process to make sure that they can access the entitlements that they deserve. I am empathetic and patient with my clients, but I will take a hard-line approach to protect their interests.
I am proud to have assisted many clients achieve settlements, both in and out of court. I have also assisted in trials involving catastrophic injuries. In one such trial, I was able to assist my client in obtaining a million-dollar judgment as compensation for suffering serious injuries including an acquired brain injury.
I aim to make a real and tangible difference to improve the lives of my clients.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Juris Doctor, University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Western Australia
- 2020 – Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2017 – 2020, Simon Walters Solicitors
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Australia
- Australian Services Union