I joined Slater and Gordon in 2015 and am now proud to act on behalf of clients pursuing medical negligence and catastrophic injury claims.
In my experience, if you’ve been injured through medical negligence you’re likely to be feeling exposed and vulnerable. My reason for doing what I do is to help you get the justice, compensation and support you deserve so you can get back on your feet.
I’ve been involved in a number of trial cases, including motor vehicle accidents involving pedestrians and cyclists, catastrophic public liability claims and wrongful birth cases.
While I only meet a client after something bad has happened, I focus on making the best of the situation so we can achieve positive outcomes together. As a lawyer I want to build a relationship and communicate openly with my clients. If they understand the legal process they can be empowered by it, so I make it my priority to be available to discuss any questions or concerns.
In addition to practising law I volunteer as a Management Committee member for the Metropolitan Migrant Resource Centre, where I’m currently acting as Secretary.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice - College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Western Australia
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Australian Lawyers Alliance