I’ve been at Slater and Gordon since 2015, and have practised in medical law since I was admitted as a lawyer.
In my experience, if you’ve been injured through medical negligence, you’re likely to be feeling exposed and vulnerable. My reason for doing what I do is to help you get the justice, compensation and support you deserve so you can focus on what matters to you.
While I only meet you after something bad has happened, I focus on making the best of the situation so we can achieve positive outcomes together. As a lawyer I want to build a relationship and communicate openly with you. If you understand the legal process you can be empowered by it, so never hesitate to raise any questions you have.
In addition to practising law I volunteer as a Management Committee member for the Metropolitan Migrant Resource Centre, where I’m currently Secretary.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice - College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Western Australia
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Metropolitan Migrant Resource Centre