I chose to pursue a career in Personal Injury Law because I am passionate about helping people access justice.
I started at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in 2016, and after 3 and a half years I decided to take a short break and transfer into defendant work for 4 months.
I returned to Slater and Gordon in February 2020 as a Lawyer. I am proud of the work Slater and Gordon do and I felt it aligned with my values and passion for helping people, hence my decision to return to the firm.
I am motivated because I want to ensure that my clients achieve the best possible outcome. This has always been important to me.
I’m an empathetic person and this allows me to approach every client’s situation with compassion and understanding.
My aim is always to ensure that my clients are advised of each and every step of the Workers Compensation process so that they may have peace of mind and are able to focus on their recovery and rehabilitation.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce – Human Resources
- 2020 - Present, Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2019 - 2020, HWL Ebsworth Lawyers
- 2016 - 2019, Slater and Gordon Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales