I have always been passionate about helping people, particularly those that are disadvantaged due to an injury or difficult financial circumstances.
I have worked exclusively in Superannuation / TPD since 2019 and have been involved in the successful approval and finalisation of numerous claims.
I strive to form a strong relationship with my clients and approach all matters in a friendly, professional and efficient way. It is a priority to me that my clients feel supported and heard, as well as informed of the legal process involved in their claim.
Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Psychology
- 2019 – Present, Slater and Gordon Lawyers
Memberships and Associations:
- The Law Society of New South Wales