I have worked as a lawyer for more than eight years, and have chosen to work exclusively in the field of personal injury law for the past six years because I'm passionate about helping those who need it most. I am an expert in public liability cases helping those who have been injured in a public place outside of work, or in a motor vehicle accident.
People suffering with injuries are going through a difficult time in their lives. As your lawyer, it's my aim to remove the burden of the daunting legal process and let you focus on your medical treatment. I'm proud to share my experience and knowledge, to guide you through the legal process, as clearly and smoothly as possible.
I'm a confident, approachable, honest and genuine person and I pride myself on building trusted relationships with my clients. From the very beginning, I will make sure that you feel comfortable discussing your legal issues and that you are satisfied with the service and advice being provided. I will discuss the strengths and weaknesses of your claim and work to achieve an appropriate and cost-effective outcome with the best possible result.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2010 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2010 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2009 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- 2008 - Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- 2005 - Bachelor of Arts (Legal Practice) – Double Major in Legal Studies and Psychology
- 2014 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2012 - 2014, Nowicki Carbone Lawyers
- 2011, Holman Webb Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria