I've been practising law since 2010 and I’m passionate about helping people who have been involved in transport accidents get their full entitlements, so they can focus on their recovery. As an associate in Slater and Gordon’s Victorian Motor Vehicle Accident team, I support everyday Victorians through the challenges that follow a road accident.
My clients are people of all ages, from all walks of life, who have been impacted by a road accident. They span the range of road users, including drivers, motorcyclists, passengers, cyclists and pedestrians. I’m proud to help them with issues such as:
• traffic accident claims
• Transport Accident Commission (TAC) claims
• common law damages
• serious injury applications
• impairment and income benefit claims
• extension of time limit applications.
You'll find me to be friendly and compassionate, because I believe these values are so important to helping an injured person find their way in the legal system. I'm motivated by getting the best possible outcome for my clients, regardless of how simple or complex their case might be.
While I'm proud of every win on behalf of an injured Victorian, one that stands out is getting a $1.1 million payout for a motorcyclist who suffered severe injuries in a transport accident.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2010 - Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2010 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2010 - Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Leo Cussen Institute
- 2009 - Bachelor of Laws – Monash University
- 2009 - Bachelor of Commerce – Monash University
- 2014 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2010 – 2013, Victorian Compensation Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria