As a lawyer in Slater and Gordon’s Medical Law team, I firmly believe that every person deserves the chance to tell their story and to seek justice for their injuries.
Having worked as a consultant with personal injury insurers before becoming a lawyer, I understand the system and the issues at play on both sides. This gives me an advantage when fighting for my clients' benefits and entitlements.
As your lawyer I’ll make sure you feel supported and have all the information you need throughout your case, so you can focus on recovery.
I’m proud to have worked on a number of lengthy and complicated cases under the guidance of accredited specialists and high-profile senior counsels, including cases involving:
- Misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis of tumours
- Surgical errors
- Emergency department errors
- Failure to warn.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, High Court of Australia
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce
- 2018 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2014 - 2018, Goodman Group Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria