Posted on 14 Jul 2021
Slater and Gordon is pleased to announce 33 senior legal promotions across Australia.
The appointments recognise decades of experience and hard work across a range of growing practice areas.
Slater and Gordon has welcomed four new Practice Group Leaders into its senior leadership team.
Queensland based Andrew Rich has been promoted to National Industrial and Employment Law Operations Practice Group Leader.
Sarah Snowden has been promoted to National Practice Group Leader Super/TPD.
Lawyerly Rising Star 2021 Kaitlin Ferris has been promoted to Practice Group Leader in the Class Actions practice.
Eleni Sarian has been promoted to Practice Group Leader in the Public Liability practice.
Four lawyers have been promoted to Principal Lawyer:
- Jane McCullough, Abuse.
- Peter Boyle, Land Acquisition and General Litigation.
- Daniel Stojanski, Industrial and Employment Law.
- Nimna Rupasinghe, Workers Compensation.
Fourteen lawyers have been promoted to Senior Associate:
- Kylie Trounson, Victoria Sparks, Joel Gilbourd and Louisa Burke, Class Actions.
- Gabriella Giunta, ComCare.
- Sarah Singh and Michael Raw, Workers Compensation.
- Deniz Mirik, Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation.
- Raelene Lingam, Asbestos.
- Caitlin Lake and Alexandra Agathouli, Public Liability.
- Paula Pulitano, Jacob Sutton and Brieanne Rogers, Medical Law.
Eleven lawyers have been promoted to Associate:
- Alex Blennerhassett, Nick Williams, Idil Mohamud, Class Actions.
- Emma Bussoletti, Campbell Woollacott and Audrey Gunn, Workers Compensation.
- Sarah Elseidy and Carla Bursich, Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation.
- Sharntelle Roach, Bridie Walsh and Julia Weaver, Medical Law.
Slater and Gordon CEO John Somerville said the past year had been a year like no other, but the way the Firm’s people came together to support each other and their clients was extraordinary.
“Despite the challenges of the pandemic, our people continued to demonstrate enormous care for our clients and to work tirelessly to progress our clients’ matters.
“These promotions reflect the dedication and commitment we have at Slater and Gordon to making tomorrow start today for our clients,” Mr Somerville said.
CONTACT: Kate Van Poelgeest 0434 181 353