Kirsten completed articles at Allens Arthur Robinson in 2003 and obtained experience in property, planning and commercial litigation before completing an Associateship to the Hon. Justice Hargrave in the Commercial List of the Victorian Supreme Court in 2005. Kirsten commenced as a commercial litigator with Slater & Gordon in 2006 and then as General Counsel and joint Company Secretary in 2008.
Kirsten contributes skills in legal compliance, corporate governance and commercial litigation.
- Large scale commercial disputes
- Intellectual property
- Shareholder and financial services litigation
- Trade practices
- Property and environmental litigation
- since 2006, Slater & Gordon, lawyer
- since 2006, Womens’ Legal Service Victoria, volunteer lawyer
- 2005-2006, Associate to the Honourable Justice Hargrave, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Allens Arthur Robinson, 2003- 2005, lawyer, environment & planning and litigation and dispute resolution practice groups.
- Law Institute of Victoria
Professional qualifications & admissions
- 2004 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2002, BA/ LLB (Honours), University of Melbourne