Slater and Gordon’s Online Wills service is a simple, convenient and quick way to draft your own legal Will in the comfort of your own home. It is a practical and accessible service which will assist you in planning and preparing a Will.
You can draw up a standard legal Will online, without needing to talk to a lawyer.
The Slater and Gordon Online Will service offers:
- A Free Estate Planning self-assessment that will assess whether a standard Online Will is suitable for your needs. If so, you can proceed to prepare a standard Online Will for only $199
- You can elect to have a FREE (no obligation) consultation with one of our Estate Planning lawyers if your circumstances are more complex
- You can view a draft of your Online Will before you complete it
- We can help you with the signing and witnessing of your Online Will
- We offer complimentary storage of your signed Online Will in our secure national safe custody facility