Start With A FREE 15 Minute Consultation
The death of someone close is a testing time. Contesting a Will can make things even more difficult. But there are often very good reasons why a person should be contesting a Will.
- You’ve been left out of the Will
- You've been unfairly provided for
- The Will is not valid
- The administrator was negligent
- There is no Will
If you believe you’re entitled to more from a deceased estate, we may be able to help.
Get Clear, Upfront Advice So You Know Where You Stand
Our team of expert lawyers have many years of experience in handling a wide range of disputes and other estate matters.
We promise to:
- Be honest and upfront about your prospects
- Provide clear and simple communication at all times
- Make sure you understand the claims process and what’s involved
Here's What We Can Do For You
Contesting a Will can be complicated, but we can guide you through the process and keep you informed about your options at every step.
- We’ll talk through your options with you
- We’ll check the size and scope of the estate
- We’ll listen, and we’ll work with you to help you get what you’re entitled to
- We’ll keep you regularly updated all the way along and ensure that your claim is managed as efficiently as possible
Above all, we’ll make sure that your interests and rights are protected.
"After I spoke to Slater and Gordon, I was confident that a just outcome would be achieved."Lance Estate Litigation client
Don’t Put Your Claim Off As Strict Time Limits Apply For Claims
Time limits vary from state to state, so it's essential to get legal advice as soon as you can. To arrange a consultation, simply call us or fill out your details below and we’ll contact you soon.
What Happens Next
- Contact us for a free 15 minute consultation and tell us your story
- If we think we can help, you will be offered an appointment with a lawyer
- During your consultation, we will be able to determine if your claim has merit
- If so, we will offer you our No Win – No Fee arrangement
- Sign up and we’ll begin working on your case
*No Win No Fee Conditions: Please visit www.slatergordon.com.au/firm/legal-costs/no-win-no-fee