Our experienced team of property lawyers will work with you to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Any type of property: industrial, warehouse, office and warehouse, office, retail shop, vacant land, Strata title and ‘off-the-plan’ requires expert legal assistance.
At Slater and Gordon, we offer you a comprehensive review of your purchase contract to ensure that it reflects the deal you’ve agreed with the sales agent and/or property developer. We’ll also check that the contract includes any specific clauses you require to protect your position.
Why you need an expert
There can be a lot of details in any property law matter and we know what to look for.
- Create as much legal protection as possible for you, given the potentially higher risks inherent in commercial property deals and off-the-plan projects.
- Negotiate contract changes on your behalf if you desire, so you will only need to review and sign a final contract that’s ready to execute.
- If selling, prepare a contract of sale promptly so that marketing of your property can commence without delay.
- Act on your behalf with the other parties involved including solicitors, agents, government departments and banks.
- Ensure the whole process is moving so that your settlement happens right when it should.
- Keep you informed at every step of the way, just as you’d expect.