Professional development seminars for accountants
A great way to gain your CPD/CPE points
As lawyers, we understand how difficult it can be to meet your minimum CPD/CPE requirements. This is why we have created a free seminar program specifically for accountants, covering a range of interesting and relevant topics.
Our expert legal team has built a comprehensive seminar program and we invite you to participate. Slater and Gordon’s lawyers regularly deal with accountants and understand the legal issues you confront when advising your clients. Our seminars are designed to provide practical tips and equip you with the skills and knowledge you can apply in your practice.
Seminars are held regularly in Melbourne, and we are in the planning stages of introducing these seminars in other capital cities.
Topics will include:
- Property Settlements Under the Family Law Act: The Role of Accountants
- Estate Planning and Asset Protection for Accountants
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds and Family Law
- Where Accountants Get Caught Out: Professional Negligence Claims
- How Accountants can Assist Clients Involved in Business Disputes
- Elder Financial Abuse: The Law in Practice
Please register your details to receive alerts regarding future professional development seminars.