As a Senior Associate with 10 years’ personal injury law experience, I am an expert in WorkCover, motor vehicle accidents and public liability claims. I’m proud to help injured people fight for what is right and get fair compensation for their injuries.
Along with sharing my experience, knowledge, accessibility and commitment with my clients, it’s my priority to make sure they know I genuinely care about them and their situation.
I have developed—and draw on—strong relationships within the insurance and compensation industry, which helps me be more effective in standing up for the rights of injured people. I support my clients every step of the way, giving down-to-earth advice and ensuring they have all the information they need during the claims process.
My team’s achievements include settling claims in excess of:
• $1 million for a client who suffered multiple injuries including loss of eyesight from a motor vehicle accident
• $1.5 million for a client who suffered a brain injury in a workplace accident
• $2.4 million for a client who became a complete paraplegic from a workplace accident.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, The College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws/Business, Queensland University of Technology
- 2014 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2008 - 2014, Trilby Misso Lawyers
- 2006 - 2008, Carew Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Australian Law Society