I am passionate about helping people and started my legal career over a decade ago in human rights and social justice. My aspiration is to improve the lives of people who have suffered disadvantage or hardship. I joined Slater and Gordon Lawyers in 2016.
Since joining the firm, I have focused on personal injury law, where, every day in my work, I have the opportunity to help people who have been injured. While I cannot change what happened to my clients, I am committed to helping them rebuild their lives by striving to obtain fair and equitable compensation for my clients’ injuries.
As your lawyer at Slater and Gordon, I am caring, empathetic and hard working. I understand that the legal process can be overwhelming and stressful so my priority is to work alongside you to simplify the process as best I can.
Sythany not only supported our emotional wellbeing from the traumatic situation but held our hands through each difficult step. It was this team that gave us more support than any other person, they were sensitive to our needs and stuck by us from the get go.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2007 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Australian Capital Territory
- 2007 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Merit), Australian National University
- 2006 – Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Sydney
- 2002 – Bachelor of Arts (Hons), University of Sydney
- 2016 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2011 - 2012, Australian Human Rights Commission
- 2007 - 2011, Commonwealth Attorney-General's Department
- 2005 - 2006, LexisNexis Australia
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of NSW