I am passionate about helping people and started my legal career over a decade ago in human rights and social justice. My aspiration is to improve the lives of people who have suffered disadvantage or hardship. I joined Slater and Gordon Lawyers in 2016.
Since joining the firm, I have focused on personal injury law, where, every day in my work, I have the opportunity to help people who have been injured. While I cannot change what happened to my clients, I am committed to helping them rebuild their lives by striving to obtain fair and equitable compensation for my clients’ injuries.
As your lawyer at Slater and Gordon, I am caring, empathetic and hard working. I understand that the legal process can be overwhelming and stressful so my priority is to work alongside you to simplify the process as best I can.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2007 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Australian Capital Territory
- 2007 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Merit), Australian National University
- 2006 – Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Sydney
- 2004 – Bachelor of Arts (Hons), University of Sydney
- 2010 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2011 - 2012, Australian Human Rights Commission
- 2007 - 2011, Commonwealth Attorney-General's Department
- 2005 - 2006, LexisNexis Australia
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of NSW