The opportunity to help people in what is a distressing and vulnerable period of their lives is a privilege that Suzanne Sandford does not take lightly.
After 30 years practise in personal injuries law, she remains deeply respectful of the level of trust invested in her when injured workers and their families let her into their lives. Ensuring that her clients feel comfortable, listened to and fully informed is no less important than her aim to secure them the best result.
Compassionate, attentive to detail and an easy communicator with people from all walks of life, Suzanne works with clients diagnosed with terminal illnesses as a result of asbestos exposure often decades earlier, from the environment, while at work or while renovating their homes.
Suzanne graduated from the University of Melbourne in 1977 and has been basically working at Slater and Gordon ever since.
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 1978 - Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1977 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Melbourne
- 1977 - Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Doyles Guide 2019 - Recommended Asbestos and Dust Diseases Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) - Victoria