As a lawyer practising in motor vehicle accident claims, public liability and workers’ compensation cases, I take great pride helping injured people get the justice they need and deserve.
I help a range of everyday Australians and people from different backgrounds and cultures. I ensure my clients know exactly what they’re entitled to in terms of compensation or a benefit when life doesn’t go according to plan.
When accidents and injuries happen, those involved can be vulnerable and sometimes unable to make the best decisions, particularly if a client has lost a loved one or witnessed a terrible accident. As your lawyer, I work hard to protect your interests in these critical times, so you can focus on recovery.
I tailor my approach to your particular circumstances, listening to you and guiding you step by step through the complexities of the legal system. My aim is always to get the best possible outcome for you, to help you get your life back on track.
I’m highly qualified and hold a Bachelor of Laws, Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice and Master of Laws (commercial) from the Queensland University of Technology, and a Bachelor of Commerce (accounting) from the University of Queensland.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Laws (Commercial), Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy), University of Queensland
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2014 - 2015, Positive Legal
- 2013 - 2014, Nathan Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society