As a personal injury lawyer, I am proud to be a part of the WorkCover team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers.
I have chosen to specialise in personal injury because I am passionate about social justice and making a real difference to those who seek my help during the most vulnerable time in their life. I understand that people who seek my advice have had a life changing injury, have not been able to return to work, and are facing financial difficulties. I am able to provide straightforward advice and simplify the path through the complicated WorkCover system, and stay with my clients every step of the way to ensure that they receive fair compensation for their injuries.
I have assisted clients with lodging claims (both primary and impairment benefits), challenging rejected claims, and common law damages claims. I use my negotiation skills to achieve excellent settlements for my clients by often avoiding stressful Court proceedings, however I am prepared to use my litigation skills to fight for what my clients deserve.
In addition to my work as a lawyer, I am very involved with the community. My involvement with the community has spanned over many years, having commenced as a volunteer, and now a Vice President, of a non for profit organisation that supports families in crisis. I feel privileged to be able to contribute to the society in many meaningful ways.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma in Practical Legal Training, Leo Cussen Centre for Law
- Bachelor of Laws, Victoria University
- 2018 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2017 - Research Assistant, Deakin University
- 2016 - St James Chambers, Paralegal/Law Clerk
- 2011 - Allens Linklaters, Legal Secretary
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Leadership Victoria
- Diaspora Action Australia
- Afghan Women's Organisation Victoria
- Australasian Centre for Humans Rights and Health