With 30 years’ experience practising law, I’m motivated by the prospect of helping people through difficult times and by getting them positive results.
I’ve been with Slater and Gordon since 2006 and am now State Practice Group Leader for Workers’ Compensation in New South Wales. I use my extensive knowledge and experience in a range of liability claims to lead a team dedicated to getting fair compensation for injured workers.
I strive to make even the most complex cases straightforward for clients, and I believe in being honest with them about what’s achievable. I’m also passionate about giving my clients an efficient, high-quality service and advice built on decades of experience, so they get the outcome they deserve.
I’m proud of what I’ve achieved in helping injured Australians find justice. In 2007 I was appointed a recommended solicitor for paediatric brain and spinal cord issues by the Motor Vehicle Authority of New South Wales. I am also an accredited specialist in personal injury law, so my clients can be confident they’re getting the best help possible.
The idea of helping people at a time of difficulty and achieving a result that goes some way to helping them for their loss or unfortunate occurrence.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Appointed as a recommended solicitor for paediatric brain and spinal cord issues by the Motor Vehicle Authority of NSW.
- Admitted as a Notary Public
- Accredited Specialist (Law Society of NSW)
- LLB Law University of technology, Sydney
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- 2006 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 1991 - 2006, Reid and Reid Solicitors
- 1990 -1991, Baker Love Solicitors
- 1988 - 1990, McClelland’s Solicitors
- 1982 - 1987, Attorney Generals Department-Local Courts Administration
Memberships and Associations
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Law Society of NSW
- Dixon Park Surf Life Saving Club
- Australian Labor Party