I’m a workers compensation lawyer in Slater and Gordon’s Ballarat office, and I’m proud to support members of my community who are injured at work, get the entitlements they need to help with their recovery.
As a Ballarat local, I’m well connected to this community, and have strong ties with the local union movement.
I’m particularly proud to have recently supported many prison guards and police officers in seeking workers compensation claims.
I specialise in personal injury law, and have experience across all practice areas within this field.
I know after suffering an injury, you need to be able to focus on getting treatment and support for your recovery. But the claims process can be challenging, and dealing with WorkCover and insurers can be stressful and overwhelming for my injured clients.
My goal is to take the stress out of the process so you can focus on getting back on your feet.
I pride myself on being able to simplify the legal system for you through comprehensive, down-to-earth advice. No matter what your injury or circumstance, I’m committed to working hard to get you the entitlements you need and deserve.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Arts (Politics and International Relations) (Distinction)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- 2018 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2017 - 2018, Shine Lawyers
- 2015 - 2017, Saines Lucas Solicitors
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Ballarat and District Law Association
- Victorians Women's Lawyers
- Committee of Management Member/Volunteer Solicitor Central Highlands Community Legal Centre