I am a Townsville local having lived here my whole life. I studied at James Cook University and was admitted as a Solicitor in 2012 and have been practising in Townsville ever since.
I understand that it is often difficult to take the first steps in seeing a Lawyer and obtaining Legal Advice. I enjoy helping people and helping them understand and navigate their way through the often complex Queensland Personal Injuries legal system.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws/ Bachelor of Business majoring in Economics and Regional Development
- 2018 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2012 - 2018, Rapid Legal Solutions
- 2011 - 2012, Ruddy Tomlins & Baxter
Memberships and Associations
- Townsville DIstrict Law Association
- Townsville Business Women's Circle
- Business in Heels