I have been practising as a Lawyer for 3 years and have been working in personal injury law for 6 years.
I have extensive experience across a range of areas of compensation law including motor vehicle accident claims, public liability claims, product liability claims, work place accidents and compensation for emergency service workers.
Injuries can have devastating on so many aspects of one’s life. I take the time to understand my client’s needs, empower them through the process and achieve great outcomes. I endeavour to ensure my clients are well informed and comfortable with each step we take as we walk down the legal path together.
Each client has their own story to tell, and I am here to listen and help.
Qualifications and Admissions
- 2018 - Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2017 – Bachelor of Laws
- 2017 – Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- 2015 – Bachelor of Arts (Psychological Key Program)
- 2020 – Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2014 – 2020, Brydens Lawyers
Memberships and Associations:
- Law Society of New South Wales