Ruby was admitted to practice in 2019 and has a strong interest in social justice and human rights.
Ruby has gained valuable experience working in plaintiff employment and class action law, as well as experience working in the union movement and the community legal sector.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Juris Doctor, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne
- 2019 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2019, McDonald Murtholme Solicitors
- 2018 - 2019, Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
- 2017 - 2018, Young Workers Centre
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women Lawyers
- Industrial Relations Society of Victoria