In practising estate litigation Rita represents people who are not only in need of legal advice but who, in many cases, are still grieving after the loss of somebody close to them.
She strives to provide practical and commercial advice with sensitivity, understanding and a focus on securing the best possible result for her clients.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted to Supreme Court of Victoria
- Admitted to Federal Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Arts, Latrobe University
- Bachelor of Laws, Latrobe University
- Practical Legal Training, College of Law
- 2008 – Present, Slater and Gordon
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Latrobe University Alumni