Making a difference to people’s lives was what first drew me to a career as a lawyer. I’m now proud to be a senior associate in the personal injury law team with Slater and Gordon, working on a variety of complex claims with a special interest in workplace injury claims.
When a case reaches settlement, I get such a thrill knowing that my work had directly resulted in my client receiving the compensation that will help them get their life back on track.
I’m committed to learning about you and how you’ve been impacted so that you receive fair compensation. Being allowed into your life and trusted with your future is a privilege that I don’t take for granted.
When you first meet with me about your claim, I’ll have assessed the case to make sure it runs as quickly and efficiently as possible—I’ve resolved some cases within months or even weeks after lodging the claim, which is important if you’re waiting on medical treatment following an injury.
We’ll be in touch regularly to support you through the process, so you can be confident you have all the information you need.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2013 - Diploma in Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
- 2012 - Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland
- 2016 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2013 - 2016, Shine Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Lawyers Weekly Australian Law Awards Finalist in the category of Regional/Suburban Lawyer of the Year 2017