Rachael is the General Manager of our National Industrial and Employment Practice and NSW/ACT Personal Injury Practice. Rachael is also our Comcare National Practice Group Leader (i.e. Federal Workers’ Compensation). For more than 20 years, Rachael has been creating and executing strategies to help vulnerable workers.
Over the course of her career, Rachael has been involved in many high profiles cases, provided advice to both clients and key stakeholders and has fiercely advocated for the rights of injured workers both in Court and in the political sphere, appearing numerous times before the Senate. A passionate advocate for the vulnerable, Rachael is driven by ensuring as a society we provide and protect those who are in need.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted. Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws, Australian National University
- 2013 - Present, Slater and Gordon Lawyers - General Manager NSW/ACT, National Practice Group Leader - Comcare
- 2009 - 2013, Slater and Gordon Lawyers - National Practice Group Leader - Comcare
- 2003 - 2007, Slater and Gordon Lawyers - Partner
- 2002 - 2003, Richards Lawyers - Partner
Memberships and Associations
- Law Council of Australia - Commonwealth and Employment Law Committee
- Women Lawyers Association of NSW
- NSW Law Society member
- Australian Lawyers Alliance member