Rachael is the General Manager of the NSW/ACT Personal Injury Practice and the National Practice Group Leader for Comcare Law. For more than 18 years, Rachael has been helping people understand the complexity of the federal work injury claims system (commonly referred to as "Comcare").
Rachael plays a dual role at Slater and Gordon, leading both the wider NSW/ACT Personal Injury team and the National Comcare team.
Over her many years, Rachael has been involved in many high profiles cases, provided advice to both clients and key stakeholders and has fiercely advocated for the rights of injured workers both in Court and in the political sphere, appearing numerous times before the Senate. A passionate advocate for the vulnerable, Rachael is driven by ensuring as a society we provide and protect those who are in need.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted. Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws, Australian National University
- 2009 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2002 - 2003, Richards Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Council of Australia - Commonwealth and Employment Law Committee
- Women Lawyers Association of NSW
- NSW Law Society member
- Australian Lawyers Alliance member