As a lawyer specialising in superannuation and insurance law, I’m passionate about helping my clients navigate the complex legal system and get their full entitlements.
I chose a career in law because I’m passionate about social justice and human rights, and wanted to be able to use my skills to help others.
I started practicing in 2015 and have held a range of roles, which have given me a great breadth and depth of experience. This includes three years in a boutique superannuation law firm, where I specialised in superannuation law and disputes. I also have strong expertise in family and criminal law.
I’m proud to use my knowledge and experience to make sure my clients get their much-deserved entitlements at law. I’m delighted to be part of a firm and a team whose values are so closely aligned with my own.
Working with me you’ll find that I am friendly, approachable and empathetic. I believe it’s very important to keep open and constant communication with clients, so they are kept up to date with the progress of their matter every step of the way.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts, Monash University
- 2018 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2015 - 2018, DBA Lawyers
- 2014 - 2015, County Court of Victoria
- 2013 - 2014, Neal Collin Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria