I’m a State Practice Group Leader at Slater and Gordon, working exclusively in the personal injury law team where my number one priority is to change my clients’ lives for the better.
I work hard to make sure that, as my client, you understand the legal process and feel relaxed and supported as we work through your case.
Of all the successful claims I’ve worked on throughout my 15-year career, reaching a multi-million dollar settlement for a client who suffered a brain injury in a motor vehicle accident was a highlight.
My team and I also secured a court order for the same client that required the insurer pay for her house to be demolished and purpose-rebuilt to suit her needs. As a result of our hard work, our client was able to return home instead of spending her life in a nursing home.
I’ve always felt a strong responsibility to serve the community so I also volunteer at my local Community Legal Service, offering free legal advice to those most at need.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2004 - Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- 2015 - Present, Slater and Gordon
- 2003 - 2014, Schultz Toomey O'Brien Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Queensland Law Society
- Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Vice President - Suncoast Community Legal Service
- Committee Member – Wishlist
- Committee Member – Sunshine Coast University Law School Liaison Committee
- 2011 and 2015 – Finalist for the Sunshine Coast Business Women’s Association Young Business Woman of the Year
- 2012 to 2013 – President of the Sunshine Coast Law Association