Since starting as a Lawyer in 2018, I have mainly specialised in Workers Compensation law and I am particularly motivated to help injured workers fight for their rights and entitlements. Coming from a working class and migrant background, I enjoy the aspect of my job that allows me to help people of all different backgrounds obtain an outcome that will make a difference to them.
I have been involved in variety of cases where I have assisted people obtain fair compensation in difficult circumstances. I am always keen to take on a challenge, and I always aim to service all my clients to the best of my abilities. The biggest reward for me is a fair outcome and happy client.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- NMAS Accredited Mediator
- Juris Doctor (Masters of Law), Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts, Monash University
- Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- University of Melbourne, Casual Academic Tutor
- Shine Lawyers
- Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
- Nowicki Carbone Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria