As a lawyer in Slater & Gordon’s Class Actions team, Nicole is passionate about using the class actions regime to achieve justice for those who have been wronged.
Prior to joining Slater & Gordon in 2020, Nicole worked in personal injury law where she fought for injured clients and helped them to navigate the legal system. Nicole now brings her litigation experience to large-scale group proceedings. She works primarily on superannuation matters as part of the Get Your Super Back campaign.
Nicole strongly believes that class actions play a vital role in facilitating access to justice and promoting corporate accountability. She is dedicated to securing the best possible outcomes for group members.
Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Juris Doctor, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Communication (Journalism), RMIT University
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- 2020 – present, Slater & Gordon
- 2014 – 2020, Maurice Blackburn Lawyers